1. STANDARD BELT (has set of clips on each end). We cut the leather to the width & length you specify, machine-install Clipper belt clips onto each end, and provide a pin for connecting the ends together. Your total price is 77 cents per square inch of belting (actual USPS postage charge will be added to the final belt price). Stock widths (3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4") are generally shipped within one business day.
2. ENDLESS BELT (has lap joint instead of clips). Pricing same as #1 above, but we charge you for the 4 additional inches of length required to construct the lap joint.
3. ENDLESS BELT, CUSTOMER CEMENTS LAP JOINT ON-SITE. We prepare the lap joint and ship the belt ready to be cemented, along with instructions for cementing the lap joint. You install the belt, and then cement the lap joint using your own leather cement. Pricing is the same as option #2 above. (Sorry, due to shipping regulations, we are no longer able to provide cement.)
4. NYLON CORD LACED. An alternate style that will run nearly as smooth & quiet as a cemented lap joint without the inconvenience of cementing. Belt will come cut to length with jig located holes, nylon cord enough to do the lacing twice, a tool for pulling the cord & a set of instructions with pictures. Pricing is the same as option #1 above.
5. CUSTOM WIDTHS (up to 4" wide, in 1/8" increments). Same price per square inch. The material must be ordered, however, so allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
6. ROUND BELTING in diameters of 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8". We cut to custom length, and connect ends together with nylon lacing or steel clips (provided). Call or email for pricing.
7. REMNANTS (small pieces are useful with vices, as bumpers, to protect surfaces, etc.). This is all single-ply, 11/64" thick. Tell us the approximate size(s) and quantity(ies) for your application. Total price: 2.5 times USPS postage (this price includes postage).
Besides Lathe and Drill Press Belts we also make:
· Old Steam Traction Engine GOVERNOR BELTS
· Small Forge BLOWER BELTS
· Old Sawmill Carriage DRIVE BELTS
· Replacement FAN BELTS for Vintage Cars, Trucks, and Tractors
· Woodworking Machine DRIVE BELTS (Saws, Planers, Lathes, etc.)
· LINE SHAFT BELTING
· CARDING MACHINE BELTS
· FORGE HAMMER BELTS
· Barnes PERFORATED BELTS for foot, hand, and line shaft powered machines
· Almost everything built before the mid 1930s that was made to use leather drive belts
Let us help you with your belting needs!
847-384-1146 ... email@example.com